Data visualization helps to enhance and simplify our storytelling. It adds visual interest and dimension to complex data while also making large amounts of information easier to understand and digestible.
Download Nareit's Chart Templates to develop on-brand Nareit charts.
Our data visualization style is in sync with the look and feel of the Nareit brand. The use of secondary color and simple, solid shapes allows data-rich content to be easily identifiable.
To ensure consistency, we always draw from the same graphic assets—in color, type and key elements—when visualizing data.
Formats for Dates*
- Daily/Weekly: Jan. 1, Jan. 2, Jan. 3, Jan. 4
- Monthly: Jan., Feb., March, April, May, June, July, Aug., Sept., Oct., Nov., Dec.
- Daily Data Spanning Multiple Years: Jan. 2017, Feb. 2017, March 2017
- Yearly: 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
*When referencing March, April, May, June, July, you do not need to abbreviate.
Font for Charts
- No smaller than Arial, 8 pt and no larger than Arial, 11 pt.